Free Video Training Series for Aspiring Writers
Do you dream of writing a nonfiction book for your business but have no idea where to start?
I know that so many aspiring writers struggle with fear. Fear can come in many forms. Have you ever, thought:
- What if my book idea isn’t a success?
- What if no one buys my book?
- What if I get a tonne of bad reviews?
You want to write a nonfiction book that positions you as an expert!
In this two-part training, how to write and edit a nonfiction book for your business, I’ll discuss:
- The steps to writing a non-fiction book that positions you as an expert.
- How to edit your non-fiction book, so you can confidently submit your book for publication without fear of harsh reviews.
- How to find an editor who is right for you so that you can avoid unnecessary stress and wasting money.
- Tips and advice to overcoming a lack of funds if you can’t afford an editor so that you can, publish the best possible version of your book.
- How to use beta readers so you can improve the content of your book and meet the needs and expectations of your readers.