Tired of Spinning Your Wheels and Getting Nowhere with Your Book?I Can Help You Get Unstuck and Back on Track!
- experiencing writing fatigue?
- ready to give up?
- having a hard time getting started?
- stuck on scene, chapter or in revisions and don’t know what to do next?
- ready to publish but bot sure what path to take?
If you can identify with any of these, then you’re in the right place.
The truth is you CAN find clarity, focus, and move past writers blocks – and I can help you get there.
An office hours session can help you to:
- Find the time to write.
- Be more productive and manage your time more effectively
- Choose the right story idea.
- Get unstuck and finally finish your novel.
- Start and finish your novel.
- Create and achieve your writing goals.
- Find and maintain motivation.
- Overcome your creative blocks.
- Gain confidence with your writing.
- Conquer self-doubt.
- Overcome myths about creativity.
- Choose the right path to publication for you (traditional, self-publishing, or both).
Writing can be a lonely venture, but I’m here to tell you that you don’t have to go through this alone.
As your writing coach, I will partner with you along your writer’s journey and:
- Help you structure and fine‐tune your writing process so you can finish writing your novel.
- Hold you accountable to your writing goals, so that you can stay motivated, focused and determined.
- Provide clear, concise input and suggest solutions for any challenges that arise during the novel‐writing process.
- Give helpful writing feedback that will help you hone and improve your writing.
I will NOT:
- Be mean-spirited or over critical of your writing journey or story ideas (aka, I will not be an arsehole).
- Give vague feedback or unhelpful advice like “just read through your manuscript and look for the things that are wrong.”
- Steal your story ideas because I have too many ideas and not enough hours in the day to pursue these ideas.
- Sell coaching to you if it’s not right for you.
Wondering About the Outcome?
After our time together you will have found clarity, focus, discovered your next steps, and a list of actionable steps to reach your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is coaching?
A coach helps you get more out of your writing life. In essence, coaching helps close the gap between thought and action. But it isn’t a quick fix. It will take you some time to figure out what works for you in terms of your writing career. But at the end of each session, you should walk away one step closer to achieving your goals knowing the next steps you need to take.
Coaching is provided either in person, over the phone, or via the internet using a platform like Skype. The services are either in a one to one or one to many formats. But, sometimes the worlds of coaching and consulting collide. Some coaches offer developmental editing, beta reading services, or online classes as a part of a package for a set number of sessions.
Is coaching similar to mentorship?
No, coaching and mentoring are similar but different. In mentoring you are limited to the mentor’s experience after all a mentor can only show you the path they took. Whereas a coach is simply a guide that asks you questions as navigate your writing journey. Why is coaching better? Not all advice is created equal and may not work for you as well as it did for others. It’s important that you forge your path and build a writing career that suits you and not someone else.
What happens after I hit the buy button?
Once, you select a coaching programme you will be taken to a page where you need to fill out an online form. This form is designed to help me discover a bit about your writing journey before we meet up on skype, google hangouts, or phone. After you complete the form, you will be taken to an online booking calendar where you will book a complimentary consultation so you and I can figure out whether working together is an excellent choice for you. If we deiced to work together, we will book coaching sessions and discuss payment options.
Can I pay in another currency?
Yes, you can pay in British pounds, Euro’s, or USD. The exchange rate I use will be the exchange rate of the day, sourced from Google. And, you can pay using PayPal or TransferWise
Will you read my novel?
Yes, included in the price of the office hours session is the option to submit 20 pages of your manuscript for beta-reading and a report containing feedback. Technically, the feedback is a manuscript critique, but sometimes that word is a little intimidating, especially for writers.
Can I email you after my office hours session?
Of course, you can! I promise I’m not scary and don’t bite. You are free to ask as many questions as you like via email; in fact, there are no silly questions or difficult ones. At the end of the office hours session, you will get access to an email address that’s operated by me, and not my virtual assistant. 🙂
An office hours session is your chance to get unstuck and get back on track towards finishing your book.
An Office Hours SessionSpecial Introductory Offer (50% off, normally £ 90.00)
- 1x 90 minute one to one coaching sessions conducted via Skype.
- Submit 20 pages for beta reading with a detailed report.
- 30 days of email support after the office hours session.
- Renew as often as needed.
- Payment can be made in GBP, EUR, or USD (according to google exchange rates).
Ready to tell me about your current work in progress and writing goals?