A Podcast Tech Unboxing and My New Podcast Set-up | Tech Tutorials for Writers 002
Have you been thinking about starting a podcast but have no idea what podcast microphone to buy? Perhaps you’ve already purchased a microphone and realised that it picks up every single sound in your house. Or, maybe you’re on the fence about starting a podcast and are wondering about the basic set-up to get started? If any of these situations apply to you, then this podcast tech unboxing is for you.
In this podcast, tech unboxing I share:
- A recent podcast tech haul from amazon.
- Rode VideoMic Me-L unboxing
- Samson Q2U Dynamic Microphone unboxing
- The difference between a dynamic microphone and a condenser microphone.
- The best microphone for a noisy environment (I live along a busy road).
- Acelectronic Desktop Mic Boom Scissor Arm unboxing
- My new podcasting set-up for video and audio.
- My video podcast set up and tips on using the Rode Video Mic Me-L.
- How I mounted the shock mount on my desk.
- Set up tips for the Samson Q2U Dynamic Microphone.
- A quick update on my initial test recording.
Thanks for watching.
* DISCLAIMER: This blog post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on one of the product links (*), I’ll receive a small commission. The commission helps support the blog and allows us to continue to make content like this. Thank you for the support. 🙂
I’m Amelia. I write Mystery Novels under the pen name A. D. Hay. And, I’m the author of Missing, the first book in the James Lalonde series. On this blog, I help new writers to finish their first draft, prepare their manuscripts for professional editing, and when they get stuck in the first draft phase or are confused about the revision process. Right now, I’m editing and preparing my soon to be published mystery novels, Duplicity, 24 Hours, and Immunity for publication.