A Podcast Tech Unboxing and My New Podcast Set-up | Tech Tutorials for Writers 002
Have you been thinking about starting a podcast but have no idea what podcast microphone to buy? Perhaps you’ve already purchased a microphone and realised that it picks up every single sound in your house. Or, maybe you’re on the fence about starting a podcast and are wondering about the basic set-up to get started? If any of these situations apply to you, then this podcast tech unboxing is for you.
In this podcast, tech unboxing I share:
- A recent podcast tech haul from amazon.
- Rode VideoMic Me-L unboxing
- Samson Q2U Dynamic Microphone unboxing
- The difference between a dynamic microphone and a condenser microphone.
- The best microphone for a noisy environment (I live along a busy road).
- Acelectronic Desktop Mic Boom Scissor Arm unboxing
- My new podcasting set-up for video and audio.
- My video podcast set up and tips on using the Rode Video Mic Me-L.
- How I mounted the shock mount on my desk.
- Set up tips for the Samson Q2U Dynamic Microphone.
- A quick update on my initial test recording.
Thanks for watching.
* DISCLAIMER: This blog post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on one of the product links (*), I’ll receive a small commission. The commission helps support the blog and allows us to continue to make content like this. Thank you for the support. 🙂
Latest posts by Amelia Hay (see all)
- BTS037, Write to Market, Free Book Formatting Services and Hiring an Alpha Reader on Fiverr| October Author Diary Update - 03/02/2021
- BTS036, Moving Web Hosts, Getting Book Reviews, and Writing Book Two In a Series | September Author Diary Update - 29/01/2021
- A Quick Guide on How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts for Fiction Authors - 20/01/2021