A Podcast Update: I’m Back From My Hiatus
An Update: I'm Back From My Hiatus
I’m back from my podcast hiatus.
Due to the pandemic and the lockdown situation in London, and my husband working from home, I paused the Authorpreneur Podcast. I stopped podcasting because I was struggling with productivity, writing, and mental health issues that come with being in the same environment for weeks on end. My husband will probably be working from home until the end of the year. In light of that, I’ve decided to change the podcast format to an author diary, instead of the promised season two. In July, I plan to release four author diary episodes each devoted to March, April, May, and June.
So without further ado, let’s discuss what you can expect from the Authorpreneur Podcast going forward.
Changes to the Podcast
The author diary will be an accountability exercise where I discuss:
- Publishing tools I’ve used.
- Lessons learned in writing and marketing my first book.
- Book promotion sites used and my results.
- Creating the second edition of Missing.
- Getting book reviews using paid services that help authors find readers and tools.
- And my writing progress for book two and other projects.
These backlogged monthly, episodes for March through to June will be released weekly or twice a week if I can manage it. After that, the Author Diary will return to a schedule of one episode every two weeks. If I come up with a better idea, I will share this with you in a bonus update episode, just like this one.
Latest posts by Amelia Hay (see all)
- BTS033, Opting Out of Kindle Unlimited, My First Free Promotion on Kobo, and Outlining a Short Story | June Author Diary Update - 09/11/2020
- BTS032, Publishing a Second Edition of a Mystery Novel and Using Book Blogging Tours as a New Author | May Author Diary Update - 02/11/2020
- BTS031, Rewrite a Self-Published Novel, Using a Paid Beta Reader, Book Blogging Tours, and My Second Bargain Booksy Promo | April Author Diary Update - 21/10/2020