A Podcast Update: I’m Back From My Hiatus
An Update: I'm Back From My Hiatus
I’m back from my podcast hiatus.
Due to the pandemic and the lockdown situation in London, and my husband working from home, I paused the Authorpreneur Podcast. I stopped podcasting because I was struggling with productivity, writing, and mental health issues that come with being in the same environment for weeks on end. My husband will probably be working from home until the end of the year. In light of that, I’ve decided to change the podcast format to an author diary, instead of the promised season two. In July, I plan to release four author diary episodes each devoted to March, April, May, and June.
So without further ado, let’s discuss what you can expect from the Authorpreneur Podcast going forward.
Changes to the Podcast
The author diary will be an accountability exercise where I discuss:
- Publishing tools I’ve used.
- Lessons learned in writing and marketing my first book.
- Book promotion sites used and my results.
- Creating the second edition of Missing.
- Getting book reviews using paid services that help authors find readers and tools.
- And my writing progress for book two and other projects.
These backlogged monthly, episodes for March through to June will be released weekly or twice a week if I can manage it. After that, the Author Diary will return to a schedule of one episode every two weeks. If I come up with a better idea, I will share this with you in a bonus update episode, just like this one.
Latest posts by Amelia Hay (see all)
- BTS037, Write to Market, Free Book Formatting Services and Hiring an Alpha Reader on Fiverr| October Author Diary Update - 03/02/2021
- BTS036, Moving Web Hosts, Getting Book Reviews, and Writing Book Two In a Series | September Author Diary Update - 29/01/2021
- A Quick Guide on How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts for Fiction Authors - 20/01/2021