An Update on my Crime Thriller Novel | GRWM Writing Chat, Ep 001
Hello, Writers and Book Lovers!
Welcome to the first episode of a Get Ready With Me Writing Chat edition. In this super chatty video, I share an update on where I’m at with my crime thriller novel Missing, and my other writing projects. I decided to add this as a regular once a month series on my channel after a few changes I made to The Authorpreneur Podcast.
But, more on that later.
I actually enjoyed filming this style of video because it was a break from the vlog and structured writing tip episodes.
In this Get Ready With Me writing chat edition, I discuss:
- A new flavour of loose leaf tea from Tea2
- Starting two different thriller series at once
- Working with an editor for my crime thriller novel, Missing
- I’ve created a protagonist that I don’t like
- Why I chose a different protagonist for my archaeological thriller series
- My new archaeological thriller series
- Plans to resolve a potential plot problem
- Writing within strict parameters
- And, I reveal the working title of the first book in my archaeological thriller series
Please let me know if you would like me to create a list of the make-up products I used in this video, in the comments section below.
Thanks for watching!
Latest posts by Amelia Hay (see all)
- BTS037, Write to Market, Free Book Formatting Services and Hiring an Alpha Reader on Fiverr| October Author Diary Update - 03/02/2021
- BTS036, Moving Web Hosts, Getting Book Reviews, and Writing Book Two In a Series | September Author Diary Update - 29/01/2021
- A Quick Guide on How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts for Fiction Authors - 20/01/2021