An Update on my Amateur Sleuth Mystery Novel | GRWM Writing Chat, Ep 001
Hello, Writers and Book Lovers!
Welcome to the first episode of a Get Ready With Me Writing Chat edition. In this super chatty video, I share an update on where I’m at with my amateur sleuth mystery novel Missing, and my other writing projects. I decided to add this as a regular once a month series on my channel after a few changes I made to The Authorpreneur Podcast.
But, more on that later.
I actually enjoyed filming this style of video because it was a break from the vlog and structured writing tip episodes.
- A new flavour of loose leaf tea from Tea2
- Starting two different thriller series at once
- Working with an editor for my amateur sleuth mystery novel, Missing
- I’ve created a protagonist that I don’t like
- Why I chose a different protagonist for my archaeological thriller series
- My new archaeological thriller series
- Plans to resolve a potential plot problem
- Writing within strict parameters
- And, I reveal the working title of the first book in my archaeological thriller series
Please let me know if you would like me to create a list of the make-up products I used in this video, in the comments section below.
Thanks for watching
I’m Amelia. When I’m not hosting the Authorpreneur Podcast™️ and the Book Nerd Podcasts, I write Mystery Novels under the pen name A. D. Hay. And, I’m the author of Suspicion, the Lawn, and the Candidate.
On this blog, I help new writers to finish their first draft, prepare their manuscripts for professional editing, and when they get stuck in the first draft phase or are confused about the revision process.
Right now, I’m editing and preparing my soon to be published mystery novels, Suspicion, Duplicity, 24 Hours, and Immunity for publication.